Friday, February 21, 2014

New Blog.

I love blogging. 
So when I was told that I could make a blog as a missionary I was thrilled. 
So I made this little guy. 
For some reason I could not figure out why I was having such a hard time. 
I didn't know what to post about. 
Most of the time I didn't feel like I had enough time to think of something great to write.
I asked for advice.
I was told to be creative.
To be myself.
I thought and thought and thought.
Finally I decided to create a new blog.
One that is completely unique to me.
So I did.
I made a blog where I will focus on a different word every week.
Words make sense to me.
When I know the meaning of a word it can help me to better understand what I am reading.
So my new blog is called Understanding God....One Word at a Time. 
You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment