Thursday, December 5, 2013

They call me Sister.

So what does a Mormon missionary do, anyway?
 
Very simply, my full time responsibility and privilege
is to invite and help others to come unto Christ.
 
We have a Heavenly Father who loves us.
He wants us to return to live with Him again but the scriptures tell us that
No unclean thing can dwell in the presence of God.
God knew that we would make mistakes so
He sent His son to earth to pay the price for all of our sins.
 Through our Savior Jesus Christ
We can repent and be cleansed of all our mistakes.
We can live with our Heavenly Father again.

And this brings me so much Joy.
This Plan.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ.
That is why I am on a mission.
To help others come to the same knowledge that I have.

The gospel is the "good news" or "glad tidings".
I love my Savior.
I love my Heavenly Father.
I am so grateful for the privilege I have been given
to help others come closer to him.

So how do we come closer to Him?

Well, I hope that through this blog I can assist all in this endeavor.

His arms are reaching out.
Come unto him.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment